NetGalley

Reviews Published

Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 in bullet points

New Books:

  • "Witch Hunts on the Internet" published by Echelon Press
  • "A slave of my own desire" published by Red Rose Publishing (writing as Eve Summers)

Upcoming books:

  • "Murder @ Play", a prequel to "Murder @ Work", to be published by Echelon Press in January 2009
  • "Twice and 1/2 upon a time", to be published by Pipers Ash
  • "The seventh taboo", to be published by the Wild Rose Press in January 2009
  • "Danger, Word Games!", to be published by Red Rose Publishing in February 2009 (writing as Eve Summers)
  • "Fiji on Fire, Fiji on Ice", to be published by Red Rose Publishing in 2009 (writing as Eve Summers)

Witchful / wishful thinking:

  • "Substitute wives" - Berkley :-)

2 comments:

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Yvonne, You are the recipient of the Premio Dardos Award. See my blog for details.

Jane Kennedy Sutton
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, they are multiplying.

I have offered you a very meaningful and significant award in the industry. Okay, It's the Butterfly Award and it's a "meme" award. What does it mean? It means I think you have an awesome Blog and I wanted to share it with my readers.

So check out my Blog and see what you have won.

http://karensyed.blogspot.com