NetGalley

Reviews Published

Friday, July 06, 2007

Interview with a Dragon


My latest e-book, “Interview with a Dragon”, has just been released by Echelon Press as a July spotlight work.

Says a reviewer: “Witty dialogue and slightly different take on dragons make this an interesting insight into a dragon’s point of view. Humans have feared the idea of dragons from the beginning of time, well, who wouldn’t fear a fire breathing creature with talons and wings. When a journalist visits a dragon in prison for theft, she’s in for a surprise.”

Excerpt:


"Tell me something about yourself." I don't need to fake the curiosity. "What is your greatest desire? Your dreams?"

Humans can never resist that one. She tells me about a house with a Jacuzzi, a holiday in Bali, a press award she's hoping to get with this story. Like with all humans, it's always: I–I–I.

"Now for your article." I move my lips as close to the glass as I dare. "What would you like to know?"

"Everything!" Her face suddenly comes alive, gone is the petrified mouse that started the interview. "Where you come from, are you real, why you chose a life of crime -" she pauses and reddens again, her eyes avoid mine. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

“Interview with a Dragon” by Yvonne Eve Walus - Click here for more.

No comments: