NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, November 22, 2012

GenreCon Sydney 2012 - Part 4 - Smart Bitches

So, roll on Sunday 4 November 2012 (you see I'm doing a bit of time travelling here using my trusted time machine). The place is still Sydney, GenreCon 2012. Honestly, the place is like a black home, sucking you in every time you think about it....

So. Smart Bitches Trashy Books. For those who don't know, it's one of the funniest, smartest blogs devoted to romance fiction. We were fortunate enough to have SB Sarah Wendell as one of the international guests in Sydney. Despite her Smart Bitch title, there is nothing bitchy about Sarah. In fact, she epitomises the girl everybody would want as their BFF. Sarah rocks!

Sarah gave a super-useful talk about what Internet presence means for authors. She was also kind enough to analyse my website and give me a few pointers, which, I swear, I'm going to get around implementing one of these days. Soon.



No comments: