NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"How I Met Your Mother"

I have a brand-new vice lately, which is fabulous, because I was getting bored with the old ones. It's called "How I Met Your Mother". Yes, I mean the popular TV series now in its 845th season or so. And yes, when it comes to TV, I can be slow on the uptake sometimes (I still haven't seen Heroes or Survivor, and have only sampled House).

What I love about "How I Met Your Mother" is the quirkiness. The plot keeps wagging in unexpected directions, and yet there is an underlying wholesomeness to the show, so notably absent from True Blood, to mention a random example.

Having watched only the first season, I can't imagine how they're going to keep the storyline fresh throughout the remaining 844... but I can't wait to find out!

No comments: