NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


Another year, another decade, is coming to an end. Time for reflection.

I don't like leaving things unfinished. What I didn't manage to complete in 2009:
  • House project "get a spa pool while they're cheap"
  • Terry Pratchett's latest hardcover, even though it's about soccer
  • The first draft of my new murder mystery (though hey, I still have 7 hours to go...)
Things that went right for me in 2009:
  • The children are happy at school
  • PTA fundraisers
  • 6 books published
Overall, that's a very good balance. Over to you, please leave a comment.

Happy New Year!
Szczęśliwego nowego roku
Gelukkige nuwejaar
С Новым Годом
Feliæan novan jaron

3 comments:

Dany said...

Hey, I just came up here because of this random stuff, you know. I clicked next blog and happened to enter yours, haha. I'm a writer too, in fact I write poems. I just made up my mind to write this words after reading your profile and particularly your favorite movies... I love them all! Well, I live in Argentina and I'm very sorry you seem not to speak Spanish, so I'm affraid you'll not be able of reading my poems. By the way, I have a little, humble blog:
http://haciablog-zaratustra.blogspot.com/
It's 7 pm here and I'm going to have dinner with my wife's cousins. I hope to link you soon.
"FELIZ AÑO NUEVO"
Daniel

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

I'd say having six books published is quite a successful year. Way to go! May 2010 be even better!

Happy New Year!

Yvonne Eve Walus said...

Thanks, Jane and Daniel. :-)