- It's got a strong female lead, a role model who is concerned about those around her, and not about her looks.
- She's not a princess - she's the chief's daughter.
- It'll make you want to visit the Pacific Islands.
- It'll make you laugh.
- There is a twist in the plot.
- They tried hard to limit the number of songs.
Friday, December 30, 2016
"Moana" is so good, it's up there with Shrek and Inside Out and Up when it comes to my favourite animation movies. Here are some of the reasons you should see it: