NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Books I'm Waiting For

I'm currently reading a few advance review copies, and I'll post the reviews in due course, but for now, here's my wish list for the books I'd love to see on my to-read-pile:
  1. Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl - the copy is doing the rounds at my book club, and I'm awaiting my turn
  2. Lee Child's Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18) - it will hit the shelves in August 2013
  3. Veronica Roth's Divergent - the library will let me know when to collect it, I hope it's before the movie gets released, LOL
  4. A new novel by Nick Hornby - sadly, I don't think there's any fiction coming from him soon
  5. A rewrite of Hunger Games Book 3 - I won't say why, for fear of spoilers
  6. And, of course, my very own Operation Genocide - I won't read it again, that's for damned sure, I just want to see it on my bedside table. Roll on, September 2013!

No comments: