NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Top 5 Movies 2012

What are your top 5 movies for 2012? Without using Mr Google to prod my memory banks, I can thing of... one... come on, come on, I spent thousands of dollars in the cinemas last year... Life Of Pi can't be the only great movie I got for my money... I remember Wimpy Kid and the latest James Bond, neither of which deserves the Top Five slot... And now that I think of it, Life Of Pi was made in 2012, but it was released in New Zealand in 2013....

OK, I give up.



Right. It's all coming back to me now.

  1. Safety Not Guaranteed
  2. The Hunger Games
  3. Madagascar 3 (what is it with the children's movies?)
  4. The Pirates - Band Of Misfits (ditto)
  5. Ruby Sparks - I haven't actually seen it yet, because when it was on I had too many deadlines to go out, but I've no doubt that it would have been awesome
Not a great year. What am I missing?

No comments: