NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, September 06, 2012

I Would Finish My Book On Time If…

I Would Finish My Book On Time If… is such an awesome post by my favourite author, Joshilyn Jackson, that I am going to repost it here. If you like it, please read one of her books. Any one. They are all unique. They are all the purest shade of awesome.

So, here it is:

I Would Finish My Book On Time If… ALL MY ONE THOUSAND CHILDREN will stop having stomach flu, going camping and befriending several thousand lice that have to be poisoned and then hand combed out 4 hours a day for 3 days, and then falling on treadmills and banging their ADULT PERMANENT front teeth out. Actually that is all the one child. The other is being PERFECTLY UNOBTRUSIVE so I expect his leg to come off at track today.


What happened with the tooth was...
more  

No comments: