NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, May 28, 2009

True Blood, the TV series

2 episodes into "True Blood", I'm still not sure whether I'll continue to watch it. I'm not really into vampires, and blood soe does not do it for me, but the main vampire in "True Blood" is a dish, and now that LOST is taking a break and I'm having Josh Holloway withdrawal symptoms, it's nice to have substitute eye candy available. The plot line seems promising and the setting is quaint... all in all, I'll probably sit down in front of Episode 3.

TV shows whose return I'm eagerly awaiting:
  • LOST
  • The Sheldon Show... I mean, The Bing Bang Theory.

TV shows I've sampled and decided against lately include:
  • The young ones
  • Bottom
  • Battlestar Galactica.
TV shows whose end I'm celebrating with single malt whisky:
  • Prison Break (I knew I should have stopped watching after the toe scene in Season 1!)

No comments: