NetGalley

Reviews Published

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Prison Break

What do you do when you have a pile of “to read” books that’s a metre high and only a month to do it in? Panic and watch TV, of course.

And so I was please with New Zealand’s TV schedule for yesterday: Lost and Prison Break on one night! They are screened on different channels and clash horribly, but hey, they probably imagine people can multitask, right?

Anyway, as Lost’s biggest fan, I’m already up to date with all that’s been filmed, so last night I watched a few episodes of Prison Break. I haven’t yet decided whether it’s good (in fact, anything I have to say about the show right now would be highly unfavourable) but, curiously enough, I want to keep watching it. Kind of like peanuts: I don’t really like the the taste, but once I start eating… you get the image.

Gotta go now. Episode 4 awaits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prison break totally rocks! Keep watching, wait till you see what's around the corner. I can't wait for the second series.

It's better than Lost.

PS: changed HP again.

Yvonne Eve Walus said...

I'm at number 9 already and, so far, Lost beats it hands down. Let me see, would I rather look at a beach or a prison riot? Hmmm... let me think... hmmm.